Yogyakarta- International Program for Islamic Economics and Finance (IPIEF) and Department of Development Economics, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta held “Research Methodology Workshop and Public Lecture” by Dr. Anwar Hasan Abdullah Othman, an Assistant Professor at IIUM Institute for Islamic Banking and Finance also a researcher and consultant at International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM). This agenda is a part of visiting fellow program which held for 3 days starting from 27-29 November 2018.
This activity was attended by IPIEF students from all batch and some IPIEF alumnus also other students coming from Faculty of Economics and Business of Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. With concept of training and direct practicing, this program was held from 7 AM to 5 PM. There are several 10 topics delivered by Dr. Anwar in this public lecture, namely:
- The structure of economics data
- Working with data - basic data handling
- Data transformations
- Data pleminary test
- VAR and VECM Models
- Auto regressive distributive lag bound test
- Structural equation modelling by AMOS
- Cross sectional data by SPSS
- Boosting publication in Scopus-indexed journal
- Does crypto currency quality to be the world future money?